Liverpool Bits and Bobs - Part Two



Pinching Pence
I am trying to limit myself to one midday meal out daily. I've found several nice places for a friendly and tasty lunch very close by so no problem there.
Butternut Squash and Parmesan Soup, Can you go wrong at a place called Cheese & Co?

There is a Sainsbury's Local just a couple doors down and a Tesco Express around the corner so I'm
covered early and late. For breakfast: a banana, yogurt sat out on the window ledge overnight, tea and biscuits, sweet roll - I'm spoiled for choice.

The evening meal has been less clear cut. A croissant, cheese, and cherry tomatoes was brilliant. I confess, one night I just had the entire package of Jaffa Cakes. Last night I had a cup of Knorr Tomato Soup - tasty and sufficient. Tonight I am having Pot Noodle. The instructions were more tasty than the flavor:
       1) RIP OFF LID. Whip out the sachet.

I neither ripped nor whipped. Maybe that was the problem.

The writing...
Whether writing emails, blog posts, or 'the novel', I am having great difficulty with all those favor/favour - humor/humour

I suspect I made a mistake planning to blog and do NaNo at the same time. Blogging is fun, writing seriously is...well...serious. It is frighteningly easy when stuck for a plot device or clever dialogue to just switch tabs and write a carefree blog post.

Not-so-ugly Naked Guy 
Different guy, different window. At least I know they are fresh out of the shower...so they're clean. I guess that counts for something.

Update Re: Crossing with the Light
I'm getting pretty good at crossing on the red light. I even jaywalked yeterday. It's kinda fun.

2 comments:

  1. Keep on blogging. I look forward to reading them every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaywalking is very fun. Once you've started, it's hard to stop.......

    ReplyDelete