Come Lurk with Me


    Retirement is lovely. It would be lovelier if I had more money, but I’m not complaining. It has allowed me to indulge my passions: writing, photography, various arts & crafts, soccer/football, and dark chocolate in the middle of what would otherwise be a workday. 
    Future posts on this blog will dip into all of those passions at various times. If you want to know how I am doing with NaNoWriMo this year you will have to wade through some posts about Liverpool Football Club. If you want to see my latest art journal page, you may have to put up with a hopefully well-written rant about people standing exactly where I want to take a photo. If I have had a very good day at the keyboard, I will share a paragraph or two with you.
    In the near future, I will be telling you about my upcoming travels in the North of England – specifically Liverpool. Six weeks wandering around the home of the Beatles with my camera over my shoulder and my laptop in my backpack…fascinating architecture, new people, football games at all levels, and sore feet. In addition to blog posts, you can follow me on Instagram, Flickr, Twitter, and occasionally Facebook - I intend to be a social media whirlwind. You will find links to the right.

    I will be lurking, most definitely with intent. Come along.


No comments:

Post a Comment