We've arrived

It has been an whirlwind four days since arriving in Liverpool. We've tried to pack as much in as possible while struggling with jet lag and what turned out to be a very physically trying trip over for all of us.Nobody wants to hear the trials and tribulations of monumental turbulence, long waiting times, and racing for seats on loading trains so I won't bore you with those details. The important thing is that we arrived in Liverpool, found our way to the hotel and crashed! That was Thursday night. I am proud to say we were all up and out Friday morning, admittedly not at our best, but the sun was shining and that helped.

Since then we have done the best imaginable imitation of tourists from early to late.

Amy and Arne leave early tomorrow morning and then I can begin living a quieter life. I will fill you in on all the brilliant places we've seen and one of the most exciting days of my LFC life until I'm all caught up. Today we are going to ferry 'cross the Mersey.

1 comment:

  1. Can’t wait to lurk vicariously with you Tere Sue. Enjoy and UpThe Reds! MG

    ReplyDelete